Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kami Nomizo Shiru Sekai



Name: Kami nomizo Shiru Sekai The World God Only Knows 神のみぞ知るセかい

Status: Completed
Episodes: 12
Release Date (for eng subs): -


Summary:
Keima is a dating sim champion. Cute girls are rendered powerless by his irresistible game playing techniques. Too bad things aren't that way in the real world. That is, until his tempting game playing causes a real live—and very bubbly-cute—demon hunter named Elsie to materialize! Now Elsie wants Keima to help her free hot girls from sneaky demons who secretly possess them. 

Summary Source: Sentai Filmworks


Personal Ratings: 4
When I first saw this picture, I thought that it would be a harem show. So I was really reluctant to try this show (deep hatred for Harem for some odd reason). But than I saw that there was 3 season, and it was so popular, so I thought I'd give it a try. And... I fell in love with this show. 

The starting was not that catchy or anything though, so I really thought that the introduction should have some changes. But the thing that really got me hooked on to this anime is the fact that the main character is playing gyaruuge (ギャルーゲ aka dating sim). Some how it was really interesting to see him play his PSP (mentioned as PFP in the show).

I think one thing that separates this anime from the rest is the fact that they do not keep repeating the same type of contents throughout anime. Most anime just sticks to one focus point, especially this type of anime, and only have the ending episode a little different. However, in this anime, they constant give us breather episodes, where they stray off the main focus and show us other stories. It really gives the main focus of this story a lot more excitement throughout the show, because it wouldn't be an overdose. 

The only other thing that I didn't really like, other than the intro, was the girls. The girls in this seasons were quite typical. Though how he actually 'cleared' them was really unique. The next season would be a lot nicer (at least to me it was).


Art Ratings: 3.5
To a certain extend I actually like the art, especially the design for the main character. There is just that vibe about him that really makes him stand out. However, I didn't really like the art for the girls (no offence). I find that their either to edgy or too cute looking. There isn't really one that had a balance of edginess and cuteness, except maybe Else.

I also find that the school uniform looks somewhat weird....


Recommended for
Gender: Both
Age: 15 and above
My Ratings: PG-13




No comments:

Post a Comment