Monday, August 27, 2012

K-ON The movie

Eiga K-On!
Image from: http://www.animeseason.com/eiga-k-on/

Name: K-ON!! The movie, Eiga K-ON!! 映画 けいおん!!

Status: Completed
Episode: Movie
Release date (for eng sub): - 

Summary:
The movie starts from the time before Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Mugi graduates. After hearing that the other club is going to Hawaii for their graduation trip, the light music club decides to go to london for theirs, while trying to gain inspiration to write a song dedicated to Azusa, their only junior in the club. 

Personal ratings: 4
I had been waiting for this movie for a very long time, really anticipating it. I really loved the movie, but the ending really fell below my expectations, and it made the whole timeline a little confusing. I really thought that they should have added for scenes for the places they went and what they did in the middle of the movie, and lesser on the beginning of the movie. The ending of the movie also sort of contradicts the last episode of K-ON.
I really love the humor part of the show, where they showed a lot of funny scenes in which they did not know how to communicate in English, and ended up saying the wrong things. I like the scene where they were mistaken for being Love Crisis in the sushi bar. I really thought they they should have showed more of their troubles with communication at the same time more on the places they went. I also really liked the scene at the airport and the plane. Since it was their first time there, they kept playing pretend, really hilarious and realistic imitation.

Art ratings: 4
I really love the animation for this movie. Their techniques in which they use to show the 5 characters in London was awesome. Really like the way they make use of the angle and the blurring effect at the trains station.

Recommended for:
Gender: Female
Age: 12 and above
My Ratings: PG

No comments:

Post a Comment