Saturday, March 2, 2013

Inu X Boku SS

Inu x Boku SS
Image from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/11013/Inu_x_Boku_SS

NameInu X Boku Secret Service, Inu X Boku SS 妖狐×僕SS

Status: Completed
Episode: 13
Release date (for eng subs): -

Summary:
The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit.
Summary from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/11013/Inu_x_Boku_SS

Personal Ratings: 3
Honestly, I only started watching this show after I saw a bunch of cosplay pictures and thought that it might be nice. 
At first I really did not see how this anime was actually kind of popular. But as the show progressed, I found it really interesting, especially the part about the relationship between Ririchiyo and Miketsukami. That only came in the later part (about episode 10 onward). Really thought that they could work more on the starting. I also don't see why they actually put the part about Ayakashi in the show. It really feels like there is no link to the main story, and can be put aside. I also did not really like the fact that there were so little people staying in the condo. Really makes it feel like a condo way to huge for that little people. Plus, as the show went on, I really did not see what the secret service people was suppose to be doing, because for most of them, they just seemed like other regular people staying in the condo. Another thing that really bothered me throughout the whole anime was the fact that they actually did put in weird and kind of ecchi stuff into the anime. I'm sure it would be much better without those.
I actually really like their jokes, really cute. I also really liked the balanced between normal high school life and the life in the condo. What I found was the most unique thing about this anime was probably the fact that the personalities of each characters are very unique, yet they all help and support the other characters's personalities and help bring out the best of each character. 

Art Ratings: 4
I really love the art. The chibi is really really really really cute. Really like how their appearance tells me so much about their personality. Though sometimes i find that the way they draw Ririchyo's hair is a little weird. Like it looks to little.

Recommended for:
Gender: Female 
Age: 15 and above
My Ratings: PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment