Thursday, January 9, 2014

Frozen




Image from: http://www.skwigly.co.uk/new-uk-disney-frozen-poster/

Name: Frozen

Release Date (in Singapore): 28 November 2013
Watched on: 28 December 2013


Summary:
Elsa is born with a unique power that enables her to turn things into ice. Her powers grew stronger as time goes by. She soon was not able to control her powers, as she grew more and more afraid of her powers. 
When one day, her parents died, and she has to take over the throne. The palace was than open for the people. However, when her sister, Anna, brought back news that she was going to get married to a guy she just met on that day, they fought, making Elsa lose control of her powers. Elsa than fled into the mountains, and Anna went to look for her.

Summary by: AngelaAgness


Personal Ratings: 4
Honestly, I was expecting a lot from this show, since the trailer was really awesome. And I would have to say that it was some what to my expectations. Though I didn't know that they would have it in the form of a musical. 

Honestly, I thought that Elsa would be the main character, and was kind of disappointing when Anna was the main character, instead of Elsa.

I really liked all the songs in the show, and I really thought that the first part was really interesting and funny. I love the parts where the voice actresses and actors harmonize their voices together. 
Unique show. I think it's really different from the classical Disney pictures. 
Basically the show was awesome, and I think they did a great job with the emotional first part. (I know I started crying a little). Loved how they matched the song tune with the pictures (especially the part where Elena was using her powers).

However, I find that the show seemed a little rushed. I felt like the ending was really rushed, and there was like a plunge from the climax to the ending. And for some songs, it felt kind of long, even though the pictures were really funny. But the kids around me were all moving and started to get bored during those long songs. If they had cut down the song length, and have more songs instead, I think that would have been a little better. 

Overall, a really awesome show. Must watch this year!


Recommended for:
Gender: Female & Male
Age: All ages
Ratings: G


No comments:

Post a Comment