Sunday, April 19, 2015

Anime Rating Scheme

Changes in Review

I've actually created a template to follow and score the anime against while I'm doing my review, in order to rate the animes in the least unbiased way possible. You can view the template here. So from now on, I'll be following the template to explain more about the anime and to improve my reviews. 



I've actually made a box to show and hide specifics. This specifics may contain spoiler, so if you don't want to get spoiled please do not click on the box. 


I've also added another component which is the similar animes section. Here I would talk about the similar anime I've come across, and would tell you about how the anime is similar or how the anime is different.

I'll be using this method to write my reviews from now on. I'll try to update my old reviews to include all of this, but I'll be finishing the new reviews first. This type of review really takes up more time, so it may take longer to actually get my reviews up.

If you guys have any other things you want me to add or improve in my reviews, please do suggest them in the ask.fm box, or tweet me (either Direct message or normal tweet). 
Thanks for reading and visiting my blog :)




No comments:

Post a Comment