Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mondaji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo?

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Image from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/15315/Mondaiji-tachi_ga_Isekai_kara_Kuru_Sou_Desu_yo/

Name: Mondaji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo? 問題児たちが異世界から来るそうですよ

Status: Completed
Episode: 10
Release date (for eng subs): -

Summary:
Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasugabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Devil King.

Summary from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/15315/Mondaiji-tachi_ga_Isekai_kara_Kuru_Sou_Desu_yo/
Summary Source: Crunchyroll

Personal Ratings: 3
I was really reluctant to watch this show when i saw that it was categorized under the genre "Harem". But after watching the show, honestly, I don't find that it is Harem. There was almost no sign of any relationship in the show. 
I actually liked the story line, and each of the incidents that happened, but i find that this series was way to short. it should at least have a proper 13 episodes, it would the best if it had 24 episodes though. I find that there was not enough screen time on the main character. So by the time the anime ended, I find that I don't even know much about him. He was only mainly shown in the first episodes and last two episodes. The middle part, was more about the girls. Each and every story would have been much better if there was a proper build up. I think that if the whole incident was interesting enough to keep me watching on and on even though there was no proper build up in the story, and I kind of thought that it was skimpy, I think that if there was really a proper build up of the whole story, it would have been a lot better. Probably what bugged me the most was the fact that the main character did not really seem like a main character, and the fighting scenes were all quite ridiculous.    

Art Ratings: 3.5
Liked the art. But somewhat a little to edgy for my liking.

Recommended for:
Gender: Female & Male
Age: 13 and above
My Ratings: PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment