Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Road to Ninja



Image from: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_6:_Road_to_Ninja

Name: Road to Ninja

Release Date (in Singapore): 14 March 2013
Release Date (in Japan): 28 July 2012

Summary:
Naruto felt really lonely when Ikura sensei, who always understood him, did not seem to understood him when he wanted Ikura sensei to write a recommendation letter for him to be promoted to a Jounin. Sakura on the other hand for fed up with her parents because they seem to nag to much. They both met up when Sakura ran away from home, they later then met Uchiha Madara (Who is Obito), and got caught in his Justu (technique). They were taken to another world where everything was opposite form how it is in the real world. Naruto's parents were alive, and Sakura's dad was the dead hero in Konoha. The both of them then experienced what it is to have their wish granted. Sakura ended up being sad and saw the importance of her parents, while Naruto, for the first time in his life, experienced what it is like to have parents. Naruto then finds the Madara in that world and defeats him, returning them to the real world.
Summary by: AngelaAgness

Personal Ratings: 2.5
Honestly, I really really anticipated this show. Because of the fact that I saw that Minato and Kushina was alive (along with Akatsuki). I always really wanted to know more about those two. and what will happen if they are alive with Naruto. But I guess i got my hopes to high. I'm not sure if it's because of the fact that this storyline is not really linked to the manga, I found that the personalities of the characters are not really there. Like for the personality of Minato and Kushina. Since I really anticipated that part, I was really really disapointed when I watched and find that this isn't the same Minato and Kushina that had protected Konoha. 
The part about the fact that the personalities where really off really cut off a lot of points. The other thing that really cut a lot of points of was the fact that the fighting scenes were not as nice as the one in the manga or anime. I thought that the last fighting scene would be really nice, and the main focus of this movie. But it was really short and not really nice to see since there was not a lot of technique or anything or that sort involved. I thought that they could do a ton better about the fight between kyuubi and kyuubi. Although that idea of this whole movie is really unique, I find that they did not really plan it out properly, because in the movie, the whole time where they were in the other world, I find that there are many holes in the idea and they did not fully explain some things. 
I actually liked the main point of the story line about Naruto and his parents issue (again). But I actually really liked how that idea flowed throughout the whole movie, and not just the beginning and end. It really moved me to tears (especially the last part.)

Recommended for:
Gender: Male & Female
Age: 12 and above.
Ratings: PG

No comments:

Post a Comment