Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hataraku Maou-Sama


Image from: http://kawaii-mobile.com/2013/08/hataraku-maou-sama/hataraku-maou-sama-acer-cloudmobile-wallpaper-720x1280/

Name: Devil is a part-timer!  はたらく魔王さま! Hataraku Maou-Sama 

Status: Completed
Episode: 13
Release date (in eng subs): - 


Summary:
Devil King Sadao is only one step away from conquering the world when he is beaten by Hero Emilia and forced to drift to the other world: modern-day Tokyo. As "conquering the world" are the only skills the Devil King possesses—and are obviously unnecessary in his new situation—he must work as a freeter to pay for his living expenses!

Summary from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/15809/Hataraku_Maou-sama! 


Personal Ratings: 4
I really regretted not watching this anime when it first came out. I knew that there was a lot of people watching it, but i had my doubts at that point of time. At first when i saw the picture of this show, I really thought it would be one of those typical animes where by the person as always an ordinary man, but one day some random people come along and tells him he is not, blah blah blah. However, when i first started watching it, I realized how wrong I was. Really liked the anime. 

I loved how this anime was unique, and different from what I thought it was... Though, if they did not put in some of the scenes, i would have gave it a much higher ratings. I really liked the story line on how Maou actually changed, to becoming someone that actually liked humans. I really loved the first part of the whole anime. Loved how they slowly introduced new characters. All in all, the story line was real nice.

I did not liked the ecchi part, even though they did tone it down by Maou's denseness and this innocent side (surprisingly). I wanted them to show more about the other world. I also felt that the last episode was not really linked to what happened before that, but I liked how they did not end it the typical way of defeating your opponent and ending it straight. Conclusion: 2nd Season please!


Art Ratings: 4
Loved the character designs. Especially Lucifer <3


Recommended for:
Gender: Female & Male
Age: 15 and above
Ratings: PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment