Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Minami-ke


Image from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/2963/Minami-ke

Name: Minami-ke みなみけ
Sequel: Minami-ke: Okawari

Status: Completed
Episode: 13
Release date (for eng subs): -


Summary:
There are three of the Minami sisters: Haruka, Kana and Chiaki, who have an average life. The girls only have each other to depend on and help each other get through everything from love confessions to cooking.

Summary from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/2963/Minami-ke
Summary Source: ANN


Personal Ratings: 2.5
Honestly I really don't like comedy animes, especially those stupid ones that actually try to make you laugh by doing stupid and dumb things. This maybe one typical comedy anime which is under that category, however, it actually made me laugh. 
I think it would have been a lot better if they actually made more real life reference for this anime, and less of the ecchi (perverted) parts. Some parts which I know will never happen in real life, which involves the reaction of the character to a certain situation, irritated me (especially those that ran for quite a long time in the show).



Art Ratings: 3.5
I actually kind of liked the animation and art for this anime. Liked the character designs and colours. I actually liked the close up animation of the character when they are being serious. Really gets me into the seriousness (maybe it's just cause I like serious jokes).


Recommended for:
Gender: Female
Age: 15 and above
My Ratings: PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment