Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kaminomizo Shiru Sekai II

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II
Image from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/10080/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai_II


Name: Kaminomizo Shiru Sekai 2 神のみぞ知るセカイ 2 The World God Only Knows II
SequelThe World God Only Knows: Four People and an Idol

Status: Completed
Episode: 12
Release Date (for eng subs): -


Summary:
Katsuragi is back, and together with Elsie the hunt for loose souls continues on. This time however, they are joined by Elsie's friend and fellow Demon, Haqua. 

Summary Source: ANN


Personal Ratings: 3.5
I find this season a little better than the first season (not a lot of anime with 2nd season can do that). Even though this season is almost the same as season 1, I was really glad that the stories in this season were not as cliche as season 1, and was more well planned. I also like how they added another person that came from hell. 

I'm not sure if you can call this show 'harem' since so many girls like one guy, but unexpectedly I didn't really mind. (for those of you who don't know, I hate harem. A LOT). I guess it has something to do with how Katsuragi actually really earnestly like all of them during the course of trying to 'conquer' them. Again, the way he actually does it is really quite epic, and I really liked how they didn't yet forget about his craze and obsession over dating Sims (it kind of got lost when by the time it came to season 3).

**remember to watch the OVAs: Four people and an Idol, and tenri-hen before watching the 3rd season.


Recommended for:
Gender: Both
Age: 15 and above
My Ratings: PG-13




No comments:

Post a Comment