Monday, October 7, 2013

Kuroko no Basuke 2



Image from: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/kuroko-no-basket-2-online

Name: Kuroko no Basuke 2 (Extra: Kuroko Basuke NG-Shuu OVA: Tip Off)
Sequel: Kuroko no Basuke 3
PrequelKuroko no Basuke

Status: Completed
Episode: 25
Release date (for eng subs): Every Sunday


Summary:
Continuation from season 1


Personal Ratings: 3.5
I'm glad that they stick a lot more to the manga this time round. I really liked all the matches that were played. Though I think that the animation did no justice to the manga.
I'm not sure why, but the manga really has that impact, especially when it comes to the really cool parts. (I'm guessing the difference in size of the picture really makes the important and cool scenes pop out more). But for the anime, I just felt like there was this momentum that it is going by, and it really doesn't bring out the coolness and the impact. There was just this huge lack of impact and excitement in the anime that the manga had. 

That being said, I still really like the anime (mostly because of the interesting story line), and I can't wait for the next season's matches. 


Art Ratings: 3
Kuroko no Basuke for more info


Recommended for:
Gender: Male & Female
Age: 13 and above
My Ratings: PG-13






No comments:

Post a Comment