Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Valvrave the Liberator 2


Image from: http://www.animehere.com/anime/valvrave-the-liberator.html

Name: Valvrave the Liberator 2

PrequelValvrave the Liberator
Status: Completed
Episodes: 13
Release Date (for eng subs): Every Friday


Summary:
Continuation of season one.


Personal Ratings: 2.5
Loved season one. So i was really expecting a lot for this season. 

Didn't really like that L-elf and the bad dudes didn't have many scenes. I find that since this season, it's a lot about Maguis and what not, i felt that there should actually have more screen time on the bad guys side, since everything that is important is on that side. So about the rebel against the bad dudes, was really short and lacked impact.
I also felt that the "touching" scenes lacked impact. The scenes where the two people piloting the valvrave died, should have been a lot more touching. Even I didn't feel the urge to cry when they died. (it was more like 'oh, he died'). So I really felt like they spend excessive time on the people in school and everything, even though it didn't really help in the emotion part of the anime. 
Battle scenes with the valvrave were kind of messy, and some times I couldn't really tell what was going on. Basically, this season lacked a lot of depth.

What I liked was that they didn't really depend to heavily on the valvrave. Loved the normal fighting scenes. (especially with L-elf). Unexpected plot line I didn't think that they would kill off the people piloting the valvrave. Liked the last two episodes, though I thought that they could have placed more emphasis.


Arts Ratings: 4
Valvrave the Liberator for more information


Recommended for:
Gender: Male & Female
Age: 16 and above
My Ratings: NC-16

No comments:

Post a Comment