Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thor: The Dark World


Image from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981115/

Name: Thor: The Dark World


Prequel: Thor
Release Date (in Singapore): 31 October 2013

Watched on: 2 November 2013

Summary:

Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.
Summary from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981115/


Personal Ratings: 3.5

I really liked this show. A great balance between fighting and humor. I also like the different types of humor they used in the movie. Love how they showed the difference between the lifestyle in the other planets and earth. I really loved the story line for this movie. Even though I didn't watch the first show of Thor, and didn't really get what was the relationships between the characters in the show, I still really enjoyed it. I'm especially curious about Lokki and what he did. I liked some of the fighting scenes and the twist in the show. I would not have expected Lokki to use illusion for the last part of the movie and also the middle part (where he "cut:" Thor's hand off, which really shocked me). I totally loved the other side pairing; was so cute and hilarious. 
What I didn't like about this movie was that there was not enough stress on the main girl and the Aether, It seems like the significance was not there, and the show was quite short, thought they could have stressed more on some points and lengthen the movie a little. Either way, I cannot wait for the third movie of Thor. Hoping they would show more of Lokki.


Recommended for:
Gender: Male & Female
Age: 13 and above
Ratings: PG-13

No comments:

Post a Comment