Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gin no Saji 2


Image from: http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=19363

Name: Silver Spoon 2 銀の匙 Gin no Saji 2

Prequel: Silver Spoon 
Status: Completed
Episode: 11
Release Date (For eng subs): Every Friday


Summary:
2nd Season of Silver Spoon


Personal Ratings: 4
I really liked the first season. This isn't really a 2nd season, but more of a continuation of the first season, you can't really see a difference between the seasons. But if you ask me if there is any difference between the two seasons, I would say that the first season is a lot on cultivation, livestock and a lot of farming stuffs. However, for the 2nd season, it shows a lot more problems, emotions and the city life. 

I really like how it's more in depth when it comes to the feelings and problems in the show. Unlike the first season where they focus more on telling the viewers more about cultivation. I totally liked that small part where Hachiken actually meets his old friends. I really think that that it was a good way to see the difference between someone from the country area and some one from the city. It also shows how much Hachiken has changed from the beginning to now. 

I feel that I want a 3rd season. I still feel that they should completely show stuff like Mikage, Kobunga, and the changes that would happen in the 2nd year. I'm not sure if they would come out with a 3rd season, because from the way it had ended, it seems highly unlikely that they would come out with a 3rd season. 


Art Ratings: 2.5 
Same as Silver Spoon


Recommended for:
Gender: Male & Female
Age: 13 and above
My Ratings: PG


No comments:

Post a Comment