Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Other Woman


Image from: http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=99671

Name: The Other Woman

Release Date (in Singapore): 17 April 2014
Watched on: 19 April 2014



Summary:
After discovering her boyfriend is married, a woman (Cameron Diaz) tries to get her ruined life back on track. But when she accidentally meets the wife he's been cheating on (Leslie Mann), she realizes they have much in common, and her sworn enemy becomes her greatest friend. When yet another affair is discovered (Kate Upton), all three women team up to plot mutual revenge on their cheating, lying, three-timing SOB. 





Personal Ratings: 3
It's a comedy show. So, as some of you may already know, I'm not that fond of comedy shows. But luckily for this, I actually kind of liked this show. 

I thought the jokes were kind of funny, but I just didn't like how most of them were like sex jokes. So it wasn't really age appropriate (I saw this younger girl in the cinema, she looked like she didn't get most of the jokes). 


I liked how the story progressed. It was really interesting to see how the 3 of them got to know each other. The first two girl really got me interested. I really didn't know how the two of them could know each other so well, especially with such clashing personalities. I just felt like that the time when the spend with the last girl, was really short compared to other two. 




Recommended for:
Gender: Female
Age: 15 and above
Ratings: PG-13



No comments:

Post a Comment